Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scrapbooking Again!







OK ladies I finally did it. I packed up the sewing stuff and set up the scrapbook stuff. It was hard to do since I have really enjoyed my sewing projects and still have more I want to do. But alas, I can't have both sets of supplies out at once. The poem by Robert Frost totally applies here!

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler."

In my future house I will have to have my own crafting space. No more working on cluttered folding tables in my poor bedroom! David be forwarned! I will not move into a new house without an extra bedroom to be all mine!!!!!

So after sitting at the table for an hour the first day and getting nothing accomplished for lack of inspiration, I made a trip to the scrapbook store yesterday. First of all spending money always perks me up and second who can't get inspiration at the scrapbook store? Right!?

So ladies, here are my first endeavors. I'ld better get cracking since Katie as you can see is Sara's age almost. Better late than never though!!!!
Three down a hundred more to go!

3 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

I kept checking and there they are. Yeah for you Jen! Doesn't it feel great to get some done. I keep telling myself, well, I may not have them all done but something is better than nothing. At least the kids will have some stories to remember. Awesome. Can't wait to see many more pages. Oh and the rose parade...that makes me so homesick. I too have so many memories of that growing up.

Lisa said...

Way to go Jen. I really like the patterned paper you picked and how they go together so well. I really like orange right now. Keep them coming!

Sara said...

Hip Hip Hoorah...that is always how I feel when I have gotten some pages done. We just have to keep motivating each other to get them done!